Our number one priority is to ensure the integrity of the APTUS system.
How we achieve this is through our partner program. This guarantees the highest quality standards are adhered to at all times from design through to installation of every APTUS job.
As an APTUS engineering partner you will have access to our online preliminary design tool to quickly and efficiently design APTUS elements for both temporary works and permanent design cases. You will also have access to APTUS engineering support to answer any design related questions and detailing advice.Become an Aptus partner
As an APTUS builder partner you will have access to our online preliminary design and pricing tool, which will help you decide the elements best suited to the APTUS system early in the design process. You will also have access to APTUS engineering support at all times.
As a partner you will have access to tender and costing support. We can provide take-off and pricing services for supply and install of APTUS vertical elements for your cost planning purposes.
Installation of your Aptus Columns
- Install Partners - Engage an APTUS approved installation partner.
- Precaster Installers - Engage an APTUS approved precaster as a part of a supply and install agreement.
- Builder Installation - If you would like to engage your own riggers and labour there is a requirement to have an APTUS supervisor on site at all times during the installation of the APTUS elements. The APTUS supervisor will be billed out on a day or half day rate depending on your installation program. The benefits of having the APTUS supervisor on site, you will have someone to manage and coordinate deliveries, efficient use of crane and manage all installation QA requirements.
- If you would prefer to have your own crew trained and approved to install APTUS elements, please refer to becoming an installation partner.
As an APTUS manufacturing partner you will have access to our online preliminary design and pricing tool, which will help you quickly price up a job using APTUS. You will have access to engineering support and advice for any design and detailing related questions. Projects with APTUS specified will be directed to our APTUS manufacturing partners. We will provide you with comprehensive training and support in the use of APTUS components in the manufacturing process.
Approved APTUS manufacturing partners will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate commitment to follow APTUS manufacturing guidelines
- Have an accredited quality management system to ISO9001:2015
- Provide access to your facility for an APTUS audit
Fees apply to cover our costs for the provision of training to manufacturing partners.Become an Aptus partner
As an APTUS installation partner you will be provided with comprehensive training in all aspects of the installation of APTUS elements. Installation partners are individuals, not companies, who have completed the required training and demonstrated competence in all aspects of installation of APTUS elements. The erection of APTUS elements must always be supervised by a certified APTUS installation partner.
Approved APTUS installation partners will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate commitment to follow APTUS installation guidelines
- Provide evidence of certification (intermediate rigging qualifications - minimum)
- Demonstrate competence in the installation process
Fees apply to cover our costs for the provision of training to installation partners.Become an Aptus partner
Our Valued Partners
Partner with us
To access the APTUS design tool or if you would like to become an APTUS partner, please fill out your details to register your interest and a representative will be in touch with you shorty to discuss the next steps.
- Step 1: Fill out the form to set up your organisation and assign administrator.
- Step 2: Once approved by APTUS you will be sent a confirmation email with the organisation user log in and password set up instructions.
- Step 3: Organisation administrator will set up password
- Step 4: Organisations APTUS partner program account activated and good to start first project.
To chat to one of our team call us on 1300 350 515.