Application of these terms
This website is operated by Aptus Construction Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 78 613 974 084) (“Aptus”) and is owned by M3S IP Pty Ltd (“M3S IP”), collectively referred to as “we”.
By using or browsing this website you accept these terms and conditions as amended from time to time. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should exit from the website now. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check these terms each time you use this website.
If you enter into transactions with Aptus via this website, additional terms and conditions will also apply to those transactions.
Content of a general nature
The content of this website constitutes general information of a summary nature of interest and relevance at the time of its publication.
We do not warrant the accuracy of the content as complete, accurate or up-to-date, nor that access to this website will be continuous or without interruption.
While we attempt to describe our products displayed on this website as accurately as possible, we do not warrant that the product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
You agree that you use this website at your own risk and that you will not rely on its content or accessibility.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
- Some legal obligations imposed by law cannot be excluded or limited. We do not purport to exclude or limit such liability.
- Subject to:
- clause (a) and to the extent permitted by law; and
- except as otherwise expressly provided in terms and conditions applicable to specific transactions that may be facilitated by this website,
- we are not liable to you for any loss (including loss of data), damage, liability, claim or expense including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements arising from your use of this website and whether your claim arises from breach of contract, negligence or other tort or breach of statute, wilful act or otherwise; and
- all terms, conditions and warranties other than those expressly contained in this website are excluded.
You agree that:
Copyright in this website
This website is copyright of M3S IP. You may download the content of this website for your own personal or private use and may print extracts for such purposes but otherwise you may not make any permanent or enduring copy of this website, its content or its computer code.
You may not reverse engineer or compile this website.
You may not distribute copies of this website or its content to third part for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of M3S IP.
All trade marks used in this website are the property of M3S IP (except where otherwise expressly stated) and you agree that you must not use any of the trade marks displayed on this website (or any mark that is substantially similar to any of them) without the prior written consent of M3S IP.
You agree that all intellectual property in the products shown in this website is the sole property of M3S IP and you will not copy, use or seek to register imitations of the products displayed in this website.
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“linked sites”). You agree that:
- we do not re-publish, endorse, recommend or approve the linked site; and
- we make no representation or warranty concerning the accuracy or other characteristics of the content of the linked site or the experience you will have at the linked site.
The laws of Queensland, Australia govern your use of this website. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that place.